Using frequency or vibrations to manifest desires is often associated with the Law of Attraction, a belief that positive or negative thoughts and emotions attract the same positive or negative experiences into a person's life. Our thoughts and emotions, emits a particular frequency or vibration. By aligning our thoughts and emotions with positive frequencies, we can attract similar positive experiences or outcomes into our lives. The idea is that our thoughts and emotions act as a form of energy that interacts with the energetic field of the universe.
Here are some examples of how we are energy beings:
1. Biochemical Energy: Our bodies are composed of trillions of cells that carry out complex biochemical reactions. These reactions involve the conversion of energy from food into adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which serves as the primary energy currency of the cells. This energy is used to fuel various biological processes, such as muscle contraction, nerve signalling, and metabolism. In this sense, our bodies rely on energy to function and sustain life.
2. Electromagnetic Energy: Electrical activity is essential for our bodies' functioning, particularly in the nervous system. Neurons communicate through electrical impulses and generate electrical fields. Additionally, our heart's rhythmic contractions produce an electrical signal that can be detected and measured as an electrocardiogram (ECG). These electrical activities demonstrate that our bodies generate and utilise electromagnetic energy.
3. Energy Conservation: According to the first law of thermodynamics (the law of energy conservation), energy cannot be created or destroyed but can only be converted from one form to another. This principle applies to living organisms as well. The energy we acquire from food is transformed and utilised within our bodies. Metabolic processes convert chemical energy into heat, which helps maintain body temperature and supports various physiological functions.
4. Energy Exchange with the Environment: Our bodies interact with the environment by exchanging energy. For example, we acquire energy through the consumption of food and release energy through activities such as movement, heat dissipation, and metabolic processes. Energy is also exchanged through electromagnetic radiation, such as receiving sunlight and converting it into vitamin D synthesis.
Our thoughts and emotions carry a certain energy or vibration that interacts with the energetic field of the universe.
Researchers of this believe that when we have positive thoughts and emotions, we are in a state of higher vibrational energy. This positive energy attracts similar positive experiences or outcomes into our lives. Negative thoughts and emotions are believed to emit lower vibrational energy that may attract negative experiences. This is Electromagnetic energy. We send out an electrical impulse and magnetise it back to us.
By consistently using tools to help maintain a positive frequency, we can attract the desired experiences, people, or things we want into our lives. To "manifest" desires, we are also often encouraged to focus on positive thoughts, visualise our desired outcomes, and cultivate feelings of gratitude, abundance, and positivity.
It's worth noting that achieving goals typically involves a combination of factors, including setting clear intentions, developing a proactive mindset, taking consistent action, and making practical choices aligned with our objectives. Its 80% inner game and 20% action
While the concept of manifesting desires is subjective and can vary among individuals, here are three key steps commonly adopted to manifest what it is you want.
1. Set Clear Intentions: Begin by clearly defining and clarifying your desires. Be specific about what you want to manifest in your life. Write down your goals or create a vision board that represents your desires visually. Setting clear intentions helps you focus your energy and attention on what you truly want.
2. Visualise and Feel: Use the power of visualisation to imagine yourself already experiencing your desired outcomes. Close your eyes and create vivid mental images of achieving your goals. Imagine how it feels, looks, sounds, and even smells to be in that desired reality. Engage your senses and cultivate the emotions associated with having what you desire. This step aims to create a strong emotional connection with your goals.
3. Take Inspired Action: Manifestation is not solely about wishful thinking; it requires taking practical steps toward your goals. Pay attention to opportunities and signs that align with your desires, and be proactive in pursuing them. Take action in alignment with your intentions, even if it's small steps or incremental progress. Manifestation is often seen as a co-creative process between your intentions and the actions you take too manifest them.
Many people find value in setting clear intentions, visualising their desired outcomes, and taking action to create positive changes in their lives. It's essential to approach manifestation techniques with a balanced and aligned mindset.
Sending lots of love